|Application||Product Center||About us||News||Contact|
Chlor alkali chemical industry
Electrolytic copper foil
Steel plate electroplating
Ruthenium Series MMO Anode
Iridium Series MMO Anode
Platinum Plated Titanium Anode
Lead Dioxide Coated Titanium Anode
Platinum Plated Niobium Anode
Electrolyzer design and production
Organic synthesis cell
(+86)138 1570 1819
Mr Pan：(+86)136 0621 8252
Mr Tian : (+86)133 9086 6669
Add：No.1, Zhangqi Road, National Economic Development Zone, Shuyang County, Jiangsu Province
Sodium hypochlorite is a strong oxidant and disinfectant. It is produced by electrolysis without membrane from a wide range of cheap industrial salt or sea water dilute solution. To ensure the fresh texture and high activity of sodium hypochlorite. In order to ensure the disinfection effect, the sodium hypochlorite produced in the device is added for use at the same time. Compared with chlorine and chlorine compounds, it has the same oxidation and disinfection effect.
The device is mainly used for the treatment of hospital sewage containing bacteria, electroplating wastewater containing cyanogen, as well as for the disinfection of swimming pool, drinking water, domestic sewage, food processing plant environment and medical equipment, catering stores and public canteen tableware and drinking utensils.
With the development of China's four chemical industry, this small-scale chlorine generator will play an important role in environmental protection engineering, water treatment and disinfection process.
1. The sodium hypochlorite generator is a combined form, which is put into the electrolytic cell through dilute salt water metering, and is electrolyzed to generate sodium hypochlorite by connecting the positive and negative DC power supply through the silicon rectifier.
2. 1 kg sodium hypochlorite consumption: 4.0-4.2; 4.3-4.5kw.
3. There are several ions such as Na +, H - in the brine solution. According to the electrolysis theory, when the electrode is inserted, under a certain voltage, the electrolyte solution will conduct electricity due to the movement of ions and electrode reaction. At this time, negative ions such as Cl -, oh - will move to the anode, while positive ions such as Na +, H + will move to the cathode, and discharge will occur on the corresponding electrode, so as to carry out the redox reaction Should, produce the corresponding substance.
4. The electrolysis process of brine solution can be expressed by the following reaction equation: NaCl = Na + + Cl-
5. Anode electrolysis: H2O = H + OH - 2cl-2e - → Cl2 ↑ cathode electrolysis: 2h - + 2E - → H2 ↑
6. In the non diaphragm electrolysis device, the electrolyte and the electrolytic product hydrogen mass solution escape outwards, the others are all in an electrolytic cell. Because hydrogen plays a certain role in stirring the solution during the escape process, a series of chemical reactions occur between the electrolytic products between the two poles. The reaction equation is as follows:
7. In the electrolysis of brine without diaphragm, the total equation of solution is the sum of the above two reaction formulas. NaCl + H2O + 2F → NaClO + H2 ↑ where: F is the Faraday electrolytic constant, with the value of 26.8 ampere hours, or 96487 Coulomb.
8. The sodium hypochlorite generator is composed of electrolyzer, silicon rectifier electric control cabinet, salt dissolving tank, cooling system and supporting puvc pipes, valves, water ejector, flowmeter, etc. Add 3 ~ 4 dilute salt solution into the electrolytic cell, connect 12V DC power supply, generate sodium hypochlorite by regulating electrolytic current electrolysis, absorb and mix the disinfectant by water ejector, or use metering pump to measure and send the disinfectant through mixer.
Sodium hypochlorite generator