|Application||Product Center||About us||News||Contact|
Chlor alkali chemical industry
Electrolytic copper foil
Steel plate electroplating
Ruthenium Series MMO Anode
Iridium Series MMO Anode
Platinum Plated Titanium Anode
Lead Dioxide Coated Titanium Anode
Platinum Plated Niobium Anode
Electrolyzer design and production
Organic synthesis cell
(+86)138 1570 1819
Mr Pan：(+86)136 0621 8252
Mr Tian : (+86)133 9086 6669
Add：No.1, Zhangqi Road, National Economic Development Zone, Shuyang County, Jiangsu Province
In all electroplating applications, its working principle is basically the same. The required plating metal is dissolved in the electrolyte, the plated metal matrix is used as the negative electrode, and the anode is used as the positive electrode, which forms a complete current transmission cycle. The chemical reaction that occurs simultaneously with electroplating in the electroplating bath is the precipitation of oxygen on the anode surface. For example: copper nickel plating; decorative plating (trivalent chromium plating, jewelry, glasses, home hardware plating); hanging plating and rolling plating processes in different application fields; electroforming (dental products, contact bushings and pins, etc.); hard chromium plating; special plating; electrophoretic coating; tin copper plating, etc.
Trivalent chromium plating
At present, there are two kinds of trivalent chromium plating systems: chloride system and sulfate system The two systems have their own characteristics: the chloride system has good solution conductivity, white coating, using graphite as anode, and low slotting cost.
However, compared with sulfate system, there are obvious defects as follows:
(1) in the process of electroplating production, chloride system will produce harmful chlorine gas to human body and cause secondary pollution;
(2) when graphite is used as anode, it is easy to produce hexavalent chromium because of its high oxygen evolution overpotential. The production of hexavalent chromium not only affects the stability of the bath, but also limits the concentration of the harmful substance in the bath;
(3) after long-term use of graphite, due to the deformation of the corrosion anode, the area of the anode changes, resulting in unstable process technology and sediment pollution of the plating solution; (4) chloride has a strong corrosive effect on the plating equipment;
(5) a special system is needed to purify the plating solution, and the maintenance cost is high.
Therefore, more and more trivalent chromium plating processes use sulfate system and insoluble titanium anode coated with precious metal as anode, which is basically insoluble in the plating process. Therefore, it is also called "size stable anode".
The aluminum hub of automobile is treated by spraying, oxidation and plastic spraying. Aluminum hub has large area, large wheel shape change, complex shape, many specifications, many electroplating processes, high quality requirements, high bonding force and corrosion resistance requirements. Therefore, the electroplating technology content is correspondingly high.
The auxiliary anode (insoluble anode) can achieve the following purposes:
(1) increase the coating thickness at low potential and dead angle of hub, so as to reduce the gap as much as possible;
(2) avoid foaming, under plating and other defective products caused by poor low potential and dead angle coating;
(3) shorten the electroplating time of main processes, reduce the consumption of raw materials, and improve the one-time qualification rate of products.