|Application||Product Center||About us||News||Contact|
Chlor alkali chemical industry
Electrolytic copper foil
Steel plate electroplating
Ruthenium Series MMO Anode
Iridium Series MMO Anode
Platinum Plated Titanium Anode
Lead Dioxide Coated Titanium Anode
Platinum Plated Niobium Anode
Electrolyzer design and production
Organic synthesis cell
(+86)138 1570 1819
Mr Pan：(+86)136 0621 8252
Mr Chen: (+86)13815701819
Add：No.1, Zhangqi Road, National Economic Development Zone, Shuyang County, Jiangsu Province
MMO insoluble titanium anode for electroplating
MMO insoluble titanium anode for electroplating
First, iridium-tantalum (Ir-Ta) coated electrode
Oxygen-resistant electrode is mainly used for oxygen evolution reaction, especially suitable for acid electrolyte, such as a certain concentration of sulfuric acid electrolyte, the oxygen is very low, can be used for oxygen release electrolysis, also resistant to the corrosion of chlorine, can be used for oxygen release and chlorine release electrolysis Such as seawater electrolysis, etc. It is an electrode material with good oxygen release reaction in acidic medium. In this environment, the available electrode materials are limited. The coated electrode has been used in organic electrolysis, such as cysteine, glyoxylic acid, succinic acid, etc., which can be used for Cr3 +﹢ → Cr6 + electrolysis of indirect oxidation of organic electrolysis, and sewage treatment is used to oxidize organic and toxic substances in water. Such as CN-transformation. It can also be used in the electroplating industry as auxiliary electrodes, such as auxiliary anodes for Cr plating, auxiliary anodes for electrolytic copper, and the like.
Ruthenium-titanium-iridium (Ru-Ti-Ir) ternary coating electrode
The coated electrode is used for electrolytes containing high hydroxide radicals, is resistant to oxygen corrosion, and is suitable for ion membrane electrolysis.
1. The discharge potential is 1.18 volts (S.C.E) at a current density of 4000A / m2.
2. Strengthened life (coating weight loss method) 1.02mv / 4 hours4 cm2, the service life is guaranteed for more than 5 years, and it has been applied to industrial large electric tanks.
Three, ruthenium-titanium-tin (Ru-Ti-Sn) ternary coating electrode
The technology has been successfully developed and has won the Science and Technology Progress Award of the Ministry of Chemical Industry. Coating characteristics:
1. The chlorine evolution potential is low and the overpotential is small. At 2000A / m2 current density, the chlorine gas discharge potential is not greater than 1.12V, and the overpotential is less than 20mv.
2. The polarization rate is less than 30mv / 10 unit current density.
3. Longer life-span: 0.5N H2SO4, 1A / cm2 current density, lifespan is greater than 1500 minutes.
The above three indicators are better than the industry specified indicators (industrial indicators are: potential 1.13 volts, polarization rate 40mv / 10 unit current density, enhanced life is greater than 1000 minutes).
Fourth, titanium platinum (Ti / Pt) coated electrode
Base metal: Gr1, Gr2, TA1, TA2
Working current range: <2000A / m2
Temperature range: <80 ℃
Coated metal: Pt
Shape: plate, tube, etc.
Technical characteristics: It is an insoluble anode. The platinum plating layer is firmly combined with the titanium-based substrate and the use performance is stable. It can replace pure gold and pure platinum anodes for gold and other precious metal plating tanks.
Application: Acid and alkaline plating solution
Five, titanium-based materials processing requirements:
Surface roughness: There is no relevant standard for this item, the rougher the better.
Plate net anode surface flatness: thickness 1.5 or more ≤ ± 0.5mm / M, thickness 1.0 or less ≥ ± 1.0mm / M,
Tube anode straightness: wall thickness 1.5mm above ± 0.5mm / M, wall thickness 1.5mm below ± 1.0mm / M
Blanking tolerance of plate processed parts: the minimum can be controlled within ± 0.1mm, and the general delivery tolerance is within ± 0.5mm
Six, the use of titanium anode products:
DSA is not a true insoluble anode, it's just that the consumption rate is low. Depending on the application industry and the specific use environment, our company can guarantee a guaranteed service life ranging from 0.5-50 years.
1. Within the normal working current density of 2000A / m², the excessive current will cause the reaction to be too intense and shorten the anode life;
2. The electrolyte must not contain cyanide and fluoride ions. These impurities can severely corrode the titanium matrix;
3. The anode and anode pole distance can be set according to the specific situation, generally 5-25mm. Generally speaking, the pole distance increases the power consumption, and at the same time, it should not be too small, otherwise the cathode scale generated on the cathode surface is likely to cause the short circuit of the plate;
4. It is strictly forbidden to use lead. Once the precious metal oxide coating is used as a cathode, a reduction reaction occurs on the surface, and it is easy to be converted into a metal element, which cannot effectively combine with the titanium base, causing the coating to fall off. Consider periodically adding acid to clean the surface of the plate. ,
5. The temperature of the electrolyte should not be too high, the ideal temperature is 25-40 ° C.
6. Rinse the surface of the plate with clean water during shutdown. It should not be immersed in the solution for a long time after power off. If possible, it is best to maintain a small current of 2-5A to meet the cycle to protect the plate.
7, installation and handling need to be careful, the coating surface must not be scratched, otherwise local corrosion will soon.