|Application||Product Center||About us||News||Contact|
Chlor alkali chemical industry
Electrolytic copper foil
Steel plate electroplating
Ruthenium Series MMO Anode
Iridium Series MMO Anode
Platinum Plated Titanium Anode
Lead Dioxide Coated Titanium Anode
Platinum Plated Niobium Anode
Electrolyzer design and production
Organic synthesis cell
(+86)138 1570 1819
Mr Pan：(+86)136 0621 8252
Mr Chen: (+86)13815701819
Add：No.1, Zhangqi Road, National Economic Development Zone, Shuyang County, Jiangsu Province
Platinum titanium anode
1. The titanium electrode has a black surface after oxidation and sintering. The uncoated surface is blue without electrode performance. The black side corresponds to the cathode.
2. The titanium electrode substrate is finished with acid pickling. In the subsequent production and processing procedures and use procedures, it must be carried out carefully and carefully. Wear clean hands when transporting.
The sleeve clamps the anode at both ends or edges, preferably in contact with the uncoated part.
Do not allow any foreign body to scratch. Note: The titanium substrate itself is not conductive, and its
The outer layer is coated with a noble metal oxide coating to have electrocatalytic activity, conductivity, and oxidation resistance, but its thickness is only about 30 microns.
Damage, in the process of electrolysis, the electrode will first corrode from the damage, and then affect the quality and effect of the entire electrode.
3, the electrolyte maintains stability, especially can not contain cyanide ions and fluoride ions, these impurities will seriously corrode the titanium matrix;
4. Add a filtering device before the electrolyte enters the electrolytic cell. It must not contain metal particles with a diameter greater than 0.1mm to prevent the anode and cathode from accumulating too much.
When electrolytically recovering copper, nickel, gold, silver, diamond and other metals, the cathode attachment must not be too thick to prevent the electrode spacing from being too small or the formation of sharp metals
Cathode and anode short circuit breakdown.
6. The distance between cathode and anode can be set according to the actual production, which is usually 5-25mm. Generally speaking, the voltage drop of the pole distance increases, but it should not be too small, otherwise
The cathode scale generated on the electrode surface is likely to cause the short circuit of the electrode plate;
7. Avoid inverted use. Noble metal oxide coating Once used as a cathode, a reduction reaction occurs on the surface and it is easy to be converted into a metal element, so it cannot be contacted with
The titanium-based bond effectively caused the coating to come off.
3. It should not be immersed in the solution in power-off mode for a long time during shutdown. It is better to load a small current of about 5A to protect the plate.
9. When the machine is shut down or under other maintenance conditions, add dilute acid or clean the electrode surface with water. Do not wash it with nylon or mechanical substances.
10. The temperature of the electrolyte should not be too high. The ideal temperature is 25-40 ° C. A heat exchange device can be added to maintain the best electrode environment.
11. Normal working current density is 2000A / m2; Within the current, the excessive current will cause the reaction to be too intense and shorten the anode life.
12. When starting up, load the electrolytic cell step by step, don't rise to the position twice, even when the machine stops.
13. Keep the anode clean during production and use. Do not contaminate with oil or other attachments, so as not to affect the electrolytic effect and electrode life.
Iridium tantalum coated titanium anode