|Application||Product Center||About us||News||Contact|
|Chlor alkali chemical industry
Electrolytic copper foil
Steel plate electroplating
|Ruthenium Series MMO Anode
Iridium Series MMO Anode
Platinum Plated Titanium Anode
Lead Dioxide Coated Titanium Anode
Platinum Plated Niobium Anode
Electrolyzer design and production
Organic synthesis cell
(+86)138 1570 1819
Mr Pan：(+86)136 0621 8252
Mr Tian : (+86)133 9086 6669
Add：No.1, Zhangqi Road, National Economic Development Zone, Shuyang County, Jiangsu Province
Lead dioxide titanium anode
1. Oxygen evolution potential ≥ 1.70v, has strong oxidizing property.
2. High current efficiency, equivalent to iridium tantalum anode energy consumption at low current density. When the current density is greater than 500A / m2, the energy consumption is about 0.2v higher than the iridium-tantalum tank voltage.
3. It has a three-dimensional structure with double plating, and the coating has a good binding force.
4. It belongs to insoluble anode and is corrosion resistant.
5. After the anode coating is damaged, the substrate can be reused.
6. Low cost, long working life and high cost performance.
Electroplating, smelting, domestic sewage treatment, persulfate production, fading treatment of phenol-containing wastewater, oilfield wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, ammonia nitrogen wastewater, etc.
Correct use of platinum-coated titanium electrodes